Diners Club: Stores that accept Diners Club for payments
Diners Club is far less famous than it once was, but it’s still a card worth mentioning. It’s much like a credit card and standard charge card, but it puts more emphasis on travel than on anything else. Diners Club doesn’t accept new customers in the United States and has closed new applications for personal and small business use. But it continues to service its existing customer base.
There are two types of specific Diners Club cards currently in operation:
- Diners Club Card Premier: Those who own these cards are eligible for 1 club reward point for every dollar spent, and there’s an annual fee of $95.
- Diners Club Card Elite: Customers who own Diners Club Elite cards can earn 3 points for every dollar they spend on drugs, gas, and groceries and 1 point for every dollar spent on something else.
Before Diner Club closed its application to new customers, it also offered similar cards to business owners as professional cards. These cards offer rewards that customers can redeem for airline flyer miles, merchandise, airport lounge access, and travel benefits.
Online Stores that accept Diners Club?
The following is a list of stores where you can pay with Diners Club:
|7||Rue La LA||Shoes|
|12||Emma Parker Diamonds||Jewelry|
|14||House of bling||Furniture|
|15||Design Milk||Furniture, Home Decor|
|16||AtWork office furniture||Furniture|
|17||Ebay||Computers, Laptops, TV’s, Glasses, Electronics|
|18||Geekbuying||Electronics, Laptops, Computers|
|19||Dailysale||Computers, Electronics, Laptops, TV’s|
|21||Wayfair||Furniture, Home decor, Kitchen appliances|
|22||BH Photo Video||Camera, Cell phones, Computers, Tablets, TV’s, Laptops|
|26||Rosewe||Jewelry, Shoes, Clothing|
|29||Romwe||Clothing, Jewelry, Shoes|
|31||Urban outfitters||Men’s & Women’s clothing, Shoes, Jewelry|
|32||Bed Bath & Beyond||Furniture, Mattresses|
|33||Pretty Little Thing||Clothing, Glasses, Sunglasses, Shoes|
|34||Represent Clothing||Clothing, Shoes, Glasses, Jewelry|
|36||Princess Polly||Shoes, Jewelry, Clothing|
|37||Guess||Clothing, Jewelry, Shoes, Glasses|
|39||TechForLess||Computers, Cameras, Laptops, Tablets, TV’s|
|45||Bestbuy||Camera, Cell phones, Computers, Appliances, Laptops, Office supplies, Tablets, TV’s, Toys|
Categories of stores where you can pay with Diners Club:
- Web Hosting
- Cell phone
- Online Bookstores
- Game consoles
- Office supplies
- Washing machine
What is Diners Club International?
Diners International is a financial institution that offers banking and payment services to customers in 59 countries. Their card was the first multipurpose charge card that put more emphasis on travel and dining expense. Through their Club member program, Diners Club also supports global entertainment and dining to its existing cardholders.
Diners Club card may be an ideal payment solution for you if you travel frequently. That’s because the company runs and maintains its own rewards program, which allows cardholders to redeem points for dining, air travel, hotel stays, entertainment, restaurants, and much more.
There’s also the Carte Blanche Cards, which offers Diners Club member members access to amenities such as some of the world’s finest golf courses. You can also use these cards to rent a free cell phone wherever you’re in the world.
You can use Diners Club cards wherever MasterCard is accepted. There are at least 24 million locations around the world where you can transact with a Diners Club Card.
You won’t see as many Diners Club cards around, and that’s because the brand closed the application to new customers. However, Diners Club is still in business, so those who own the brand’s cards will continue to enjoy the exclusive benefits offered by the service.
What are the Benefits of Diners Club International Cards?
While Diners Club cards aren’t in active distribution anymore, they do have a number of benefits to enjoy if you’re an existing cardholder.
- Reward Points: Earn up to 5 point for every dollar you spend, and then you can redeem the points for flights, movies, and hotel bookings.
- Lounge Access: Diners Club card gives you access to lounges around the world, where you can freshen up in between your travels. Also, the card allows you enjoy excellent offers on internet access, conferences rooms, shower facilities, and complementary refreshments.
- Golfing: You can qualify for uncountable Green Fee waivers at 60 golf courses in the world. You can also get unlimited gold lessons on selected courses.
- Air Accident Cover: With Diners Club, you can travel with confidence knowing that you have a full coverage in case an accident ever occurs.
- Online Booking: You can use the card a HDFC Diners Club website to book movies, flights, and hotels from the comfort of your home.
With its full focus currently on travel, Diners Club can benefit you in many ways if you’re a frequent traveler.