When shopping for a new Xbox and using Clearpay as the payment option, you should consider the following:
- Make sure the retailer you purchase from accepts Clearpay as a payment option.
- Check the terms and conditions of using Clearpay, including any fees or interest that may be charged.
- Consider the cost of the Xbox and the overall price you will be paying through Clearpay, including any fees or interest.
There are several popular types of Xbox that are currently available:
- Xbox Series X: This is the latest and most powerful Xbox console, featuring a sleek design, lightning-fast processing speed, and support for 4K gaming.
- Xbox Series S: This is a more affordable version of the Xbox Series X, with slightly less power and a smaller form factor. It is designed for 1080p gaming and does not have a disc drive.
- Xbox One: This is the previous generation of Xbox consoles, which are still available for purchase. Several versions of the Xbox One, including the Xbox One X and Xbox One S, offer different levels of power and features.
Microsoft is the primary brand that produces Xbox consoles.
List of Shops that will accept Clearpay when shopping for Xbox online
Payment methods: Visa, Credit Card, Clearpay, Mastercard, American express, discover, Zip pay, amazon pay, paypal