When buying a new Fitbit online, you should look for the following:
- Compatibility with your device (e.g. iPhone or Android)
- Features that meet your needs (e.g. heart rate monitoring, GPS, water resistance)
- Battery life and charging time
- Design and size (e.g. color, band material)
- Price and warranty
Types of Fitbits include:
- Fitness trackers track steps taken, distance traveled, and calories burned.
- Smartwatches offer many of the features of a fitness tracker but also include additional features like GPS, mobile payments, and music control.
- Sport watches are designed for specific activities, such as running or swimming.
Afterpay is a payment method that allows customers to make purchases and pay for them in four equal installments, due every two weeks.
When buying a Fitbit with Afterpay, you should consider the following:
- Make sure that the retailer you are buying from accepts Afterpay as a payment method
- Ensure that you can make the installment payments on time. Late payments may result in additional fees
- Make sure that the total cost of the purchase, including installment fees, is within your budget
- Review the terms and conditions of the Afterpay service before making your purchase.
List of stores that will accept Afterpay when shopping for Fitbit online
No post found