When shopping for a new treadmill, there are several factors to consider, regardless of whether you are using Affirm as your payment option:
- Budget: Determine how much you are willing to spend on a treadmill. This will help narrow down your options and ensure that you don’t overspend.
- Space: Measure the space where you plan to keep the treadmill to ensure that it will fit comfortably.
- Features: Consider the features that are important to you, such as a heart rate monitor, built-in workouts, or a motorized incline.
- Quality: Look for a treadmill that is built with high-quality materials and has a good warranty.
- Brand: Research different brands and read reviews to find a reputable and reliable option.
As for the most popular kinds of treadmills, there are three main types: manual, motorized, and folding. Manual treadmills are powered by the user and do not have a motor, while motorized treadmills have an electric motor that powers the belt. Folding treadmills are designed to be easily stored when not in use.
Some popular brands that produce treadmills include NordicTrack, ProForm, and SOLE.
As for Affirm, it is a financing option that allows you to pay for your treadmill in installments rather than upfront. You will need to apply for financing through Affirm and be approved before you can use it as a payment option.