When shopping for a new pool, there are several factors to consider:
- Size: Consider the size of your yard and the amount of space you have available for the pool.
- Depth: Decide on the depth of the pool that you want. Some pools are designed for shallow water activities, while others are deep enough for diving.
- Material: Pools can be made of a variety of materials, including concrete, fiberglass, and vinyl. Each material has its own benefits and drawbacks, so consider your budget and maintenance needs when making a decision.
- Features: Do you want a pool with a slide, diving board, or spa? Make a list of the features that are important to you.
- Maintenance: Consider the amount of maintenance and cleaning the pool will require, and whether you have the time and resources to keep it properly maintained.
- Safety: Make sure the pool meets local safety regulations and consider installing safety features such as fencing and pool covers.
- Cost: Determine your budget and shop around to find the best pool for your needs and price range.
As for payment options, Affirm is a popular choice for financing large purchases like pools. It allows you to pay for the pool over time with fixed monthly payments, making it easier to budget for the purchase.
There are several types of pools to choose from, including above-ground pools, inground pools, and on-ground pools. Some popular brands of pools include Intex, Bestway, and Doughboy.